Sea Monsters, sharks, and octopi! Oh My!

Zethalas

+Kraken. Only issue is if there are nasty big sea creatures in the depths, how do we fight 'em? Looks like we need an underwater combat mod along with this...

Make monsters that live near shores, or in the water that come on land, like a Dreugh or something. Or better yet, make them ranged monsters that stay in the water that have to be taken out from afar, since you can't use weapons in water.

Great ideas...i wouldnt know where to begin. Shall we try and brainstorm what would need to happen to make this mod?

What about a thread thats about making a mod from scratch? It could outline some of the strategies and programs used...might be a good resource in the community.

In my mod there's going to be a deep sea section and I'm going to be scripting in underwater attacks. If you'd like to join then I'll have to post that section of chapter 3 of Dragonborn: The Fallen Greybeards to outline the water levels, quests and powers. Currently there's going to be a plethora of new aquatic dragons including hydras, leviathans, a kraken and a host of other creatures and monsters that have yet to be discussed. To join, just go to my mod's thread and follow the instructions at the top of the OP.

In my mod there's going to be a deep sea section and I'm going to be scripting in underwater attacks. If you'd like to join then I'll have to post that section of chapter 3 of Dragonborn: The Fallen Greybeards to outline the water levels, quests and powers. Currently there's going to be a plethora of new aquatic dragons including hydras, leviathans, a kraken and a host of other creatures and monsters that have yet to be discussed. To join, just go to my mod's thread and follow the instructions at the top of the OP.

You are just all over the place, aint'cha?

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to your work.

Yea well this big ambitious mod will take a rather long time to make, gunna release it chapter by chapter and really try to live up to the 'epic adventure' mod genre.

About the octopi and sea wildlife - TFG will probably just touch down on the basic necessities of the storyline unless I get an awesome landscape developer on the team.

You are just all over the place, aint'cha?

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to your work.

Fantastic! I'm looking forward to these additions!

Woot!

I like all the ideas :)

Honestly I feel like Skyrim lacks in the snake-department. A giant sea anaconda-like monster would be cool to run into. And probably scary too because it can come out of the water and chase you in land. The same way dragons can escape to the sky, it would be cool if the snake could escape into the trees or into holes or something like that.

Hearing that hissing sound would definitely get me running immediately lol