Upcoming features and interviews

TheTokenGeek

I would like there to be some type of modlist installation: like a full modded profile you can select that will include a vast set of mods, organized and set up with load order, etc. This way people can exchange and trade their modded skyrim setups! Also it would help because lets say I've had my 150 mods and over time i have made it pretty stable so it would be nice to share my set up.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #43562410. #43564460, #43564645, #43595455, #43608030 are all replies on the same post.

Jimmyflow wrote: Having something in addition to just hosting mods, like how to's and tutorials. Similar to what is found on Reddit's skyrimmods. Or at least directing users to credible content. I realize this might entail a lot of work and time, but its essential if you're going to be pushing out the next generation mod manager.

As we've all come to learn, modding is not just plug and play anymore.
HadToRegister wrote: +10

There DEFINITELY needs to be a Modding Tutorial Section.

This is a MUST
nogamenotitans wrote: I second this
DisgruntledGrillCook wrote: I agree with this too.
TheGoktor wrote: Adding my agreement as well. I would love there to be a modding tutorial section!

Definitely, also agree as well too, not all of us are tech savvy and get things right off the bat like others do, sometimes reading/watching tutorials over and over til I get it has helped me with a lot of stuff, especially with MO.

In response to post #43562410. #43564460, #43564645, #43595455, #43608030, #43615050 are all replies on the same post.

Jimmyflow wrote: Having something in addition to just hosting mods, like how to's and tutorials. Similar to what is found on Reddit's skyrimmods. Or at least directing users to credible content. I realize this might entail a lot of work and time, but its essential if you're going to be pushing out the next generation mod manager.

This is a MUST
TheGoktor wrote: Adding my agreement as well. I would love there to be a modding tutorial section!
Darkknightsyndrome wrote: Definitely, also agree as well too, not all of us are tech savvy and get things right off the bat like others do, sometimes reading/watching tutorials over and over til I get it has helped me with a lot of stuff, especially with MO.

Adding my vote too.

In response to post #43562410. #43564460, #43564645, #43595455, #43608030, #43615050, #43615075 are all replies on the same post.

This is a MUST
Darkknightsyndrome wrote: Definitely, also agree as well too, not all of us are tech savvy and get things right off the bat like others do, sometimes reading/watching tutorials over and over til I get it has helped me with a lot of stuff, especially with MO.
SiDroid wrote: Adding my vote too.

Absolutely this.

Preferably tutorials both of just how to use/install mods and how to make them as well. Trying to learn how to make small mods for yourself can be a real pain because I can't tell you how many times I'd find a tutorial that show me exactly how to do The Thing but then the next time I needed to do The Thing I couldn't find that tutorial anywhere. Even if they were just reposted (with permission) or linked from The Assimilation Lab, TES Alliance, etc to collect them all in one place would be wonderful.

In response to post #43562410. #43564460, #43564645, #43595455, #43608030, #43615050, #43615075, #43619465 are all replies on the same post.

This is a MUST
MlleK wrote: Absolutely this.

Preferably tutorials both of just how to use/install mods and how to make them as well. Trying to learn how to make small mods for yourself can be a real pain because I can't tell you how many times I'd find a tutorial that show me exactly how to do The Thing but then the next time I needed to do The Thing I couldn't find that tutorial anywhere. Even if they were just reposted (with permission) or linked from The Assimilation Lab, TES Alliance, etc to collect them all in one place would be wonderful.

Couldn't agree more.

In response to post #43562410. #43564460, #43564645, #43595455, #43608030, #43615050, #43615075, #43619465, #43626805 are all replies on the same post.

This is a MUST

RaffTheSweetling wrote: Couldn't agree more.

Yes, a community page where people new to the nexus can find a quick run-through of the site's features and maybe some very basic programs and tutorials on simple mods to integrate them into the community faster and more comfortably.

In response to post #43562410. #43564460, #43564645, #43595455, #43608030, #43615050, #43615075, #43619465, #43626805, #43631250 are all replies on the same post.

This is a MUST

Solluth wrote: Yes, a community page where people new to the nexus can find a quick run-through of the site's features and maybe some very basic programs and tutorials on simple mods to integrate them into the community faster and more comfortably.

I agree 100%. For some games that don't have NMM a tutorial is a must. Edited by Swandar

In response to post #43562410. #43564460, #43564645, #43595455, #43608030, #43615050, #43615075, #43619465, #43626805, #43631250, #43631340 are all replies on the same post.

This is a MUST

Solluth wrote: Yes, a community page where people new to the nexus can find a quick run-through of the site's features and maybe some very basic programs and tutorials on simple mods to integrate them into the community faster and more comfortably.
Swandar wrote: I agree 100%. For some games that don't have NMM a tutorial is a must.

Throwing in with the group, this could be very beneficial.