Any Ideas for the Next Elder Scroll Game?

sweet5050

I think at the start you should like walk a bit, see trails of an animal on the ground, look at it and then; you hear something, look around you. Then you run to the end of the road and see some bandits, you stand still for a few seconds and they see you. They go after you, they shoot something at you and you fall to the ground. When you wake up they've captured you (you can't control your character in this time). Then Bethesda has their prisoner beginning and you a nice cutscene. I think it won't be in a rainforest, just because that's maybe not 'open' to all races, it won't work with nords for instance. I am thinking of valenwood (that's probably a regular european-style forest), high rock (a bit like skyrim/cyrodiil) or summerset isles (This also won't be too exotic). If you're wondering why I'm talking about lands without rainforests and european styled climate, almost all the games were located in such and the reason is stated above.

Dude TES had Hammerfell and Black Marshes. Play TES II: HAMMERFELL... it was the biggest map in all of the series.

But I think that TES VI will be going to the past this time. Before settling Tammriel.

How do you go from hammerfell the most north western land to blackmarsh the most south eastern land

I think Elsweyr is a likely setting for the next Elder Scrolls, it has at least six major cities, a 'healthy' moon sugar 'drug' trade, and also borders Valenwood, opening the opportunity for some cross border hostilies. Being the ancestral home of the Khajiit, with a history of tribal warring, and some Dwemer influences, I would like to set the time period before , or during the early period of Tiber Septim establishing his empire. Or perhaps play out the five year war between the Khajiit and the Bosmers, beginning with the 'Slaughter of Torval', with some form of Daedra threat underlaying the actual war.

I hope (but seriously doubt) that the game will not be primarily online only, preferring to play the solitary experience of the one player game.

I like elseweyr but we've already seen that province in various mods. I really hope it's blackmarsh as it'd be really unique and argonians are my favourite.

I hope (but seriously doubt) that the game will not be primarily online only, preferring to play the solitary experience of the one player game.

Why the doubt? It's very unlikely to have any online content other than for DLC and authentification purposes.

• 3 weeks later...
Black Marsh for me, I like the fact it sounds so... unusual, hist trees, wierd wildlife, and a truly fantastical fantasy atmosphere, would work great, while the swampy atmosphere would suit the newly dark look of ES.

I like elseweyr but we've already seen that province in various mods. I really hope it's blackmarsh as it'd be really unique and argonians are my favourite.

Why the doubt? It's very unlikely to have any online content other than for DLC and authentification purposes.

I hope you are right, but with TES online coming out, and the Diablo franchise also going down the online route, I fear that Elder Scrolls 6 just might go down the same route.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess this is a complete new Idea. The title should be: TES IV: Darkness.

Skyrim has fully restored the damage, and everything is fine, but in Hammerfell, many people have searched desert caves, and they are empty. Not even corpses of some creatures, but few of them have found weird shrines that look like divines, but not the nine divines like Dibella or Akatosh. They are black divines. Each has a chance to do something to tamriel, but the divines send assasins to kill the few people who know about them, and at last only one knows about it. So you have to do stuff to get rid of the curse of this divine, and meanwhile you discover, that the monsters really offered themselves to create the Great Mother Worm who breeds great worms to destroy hammerfell and since the Great Mother Worm is dead all of the other worms are too.

Maybe its a bad idea. I just thought about 9 divines 9 places and 9 crisis and 9 black divines. And then at last the whole Tamriel the great enemy who caused all the crisis and TES X where it all ends with all the crisis together, but there is one great soul. the soul of Life that is you and has been you in other TES's too

Spend more time reading the lore. None of this makes sense.

Black Marsh would probably make the most sense, if not Akavir. It was hinted that something was starting to happen there at the end of Oblivion, and there were numerous tie-ins throughout Skyrim to there being some sort of crisis. What would be a pretty trippy thing for Bethsoft to do would be to make TES:VI actually occur before Skyrim so that the player gets given this feeling of the Empire falling apart, in addition to whatever is happening in Black Marsh.