Skyrim Special Edition site launch

SirSalami

In response to post #43679545.

dementor21 wrote: what is the big difference between the old one and the new one other than enhance graphic? they still have bug's on it and please tell me there is still new mod in the old skyrim??

ENhanced textures, realistic shadows and volumetric lighting, will use more than 4GB of ram for mods now (so that means your mods will run better and add more). the game is MUCH more stable and less crashes/bugs.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #43657550.

DrLkrD wrote: Huh?? If this is supposed to run off the F4 engine why does it look like crap???
it looks like dog crap. I have tweaked my graphic card, setting on Ultra and my 4k tv and it still looks like dog doo do.
Five o clock shadows on the ladies when they face certain directions. The Face shadow problem seems to be back on the character.
Walking through Falkreath I notice the trees are SMALLER.....why did they make the trees smaller???? I wanted to get lost in the forest and have that forestry feeling..........
Going through Bleak Falls and it is the same vanilla lighting????????????? or Helgen???? No distinction of shadows??????
Darker dungeons or Further or RLO made the dungeons look better......
What God rays???? Oh Boy...........I turned them off..............
Yes I know it is 64 bit but the thing is I learned to run the 32 bit stabilize it, run 200 gigs of mods and never have crashes or stutters. And it looks amazing......on a 150 graphic card.........
Finally upgraded my grapic card to a 1060 geforce gtx and LE looks phenomenal and F4 running on 4k monitor..........
I am stoked about the possibilites of the 64 bit but this is what it looks like?????????
What a let down!!!!!!!
Sure it looks different but it does not look better.............

you got it for free.

In response to post #43679545. #43682310 is also a reply to the same post.

dementor21 wrote: what is the big difference between the old one and the new one other than enhance graphic? they still have bug's on it and please tell me there is still new mod in the old skyrim??
lghaxqi wrote: ENhanced textures, realistic shadows and volumetric lighting, will use more than 4GB of ram for mods now (so that means your mods will run better and add more). the game is MUCH more stable and less crashes/bugs.

Full 64bit support!!! Faster loading,....! There are a few things!

In response to post #43674495.

mnzjason22 wrote: Will old mods that add weapons and armor like immersive armor and weapons work with SSE?

I don`t think so. Bethesda will release a new Creation kit very soon to create new ones! The new version of Skyrim let us use more ram for the mods and has a full 64bit support! There are a lot of differences. Let`s see!

In response to post #43646145. #43646420, #43646535, #43646585, #43653915, #43656115, #43668010 are all replies on the same post.

ShadowBlinder wrote: The only one thing i don't like is that i must complete once the game without modding it just because they locked the achievement if u mod the game... however since they knew people put mods everywhere in this game, they could let achievement unlockable also with mods on, don't you think?
aryan826 wrote: there is a mod to make achievements ulockable :D
ShadowBlinder wrote: can u link me that mod pls xD
Bob100 wrote: 0_o
Gethesmain wrote: who cares about achievables? I guess I'm the only one who doesn't...
tjmmilldog wrote: I also Don't care about mine, and I just know that eventually I'll be Xbox console banned but I don't care. As for PC gaming with Steam to get the achievements use the SAM "Steam Achievement Manager" at http://blog.gib.me/ to help with that. Thou he'll need to updated to work with the Skyrim Special Edition.

blasphamy! dont u know that banging serana unlock the 'Got Laid" Achievement???!

In response to post #43646145. #43646420, #43646535, #43646585, #43653915, #43656115, #43668010, #43686375 are all replies on the same post.

ShadowBlinder wrote: The only one thing i don't like is that i must complete once the game without modding it just because they locked the achievement if u mod the game... however since they knew people put mods everywhere in this game, they could let achievement unlockable also with mods on, don't you think?
aryan826 wrote: there is a mod to make achievements ulockable :D
ShadowBlinder wrote: can u link me that mod pls xD
Bob100 wrote: 0_o
Gethesmain wrote: who cares about achievables? I guess I'm the only one who doesn't...
tjmmilldog wrote: I also Don't care about mine, and I just know that eventually I'll be Xbox console banned but I don't care. As for PC gaming with Steam to get the achievements use the SAM "Steam Achievement Manager" at http://blog.gib.me/ to help with that. Thou he'll need to updated to work with the Skyrim Special Edition.
Raedme wrote: blasphamy! dont u know that banging serana unlock the 'Got Laid" Achievement???!

oh wait thats only in mass effect ;-;

In response to post #43686710.

SweCat wrote: Does anyone else have problem logging in to Bethesda.net when in the game? It says my username/password is unvalid, which it's not. Help?

Hi, got the same problem : if your password contain uppercase, you have to use shift and not caplock (doesn't work i don't know why) Edited by Artools

In response to post #43686710. #43688340 is also a reply to the same post.

SweCat wrote: Does anyone else have problem logging in to Bethesda.net when in the game? It says my username/password is unvalid, which it's not. Help?
Artools wrote: Hi, got the same problem : if your password contain uppercase, you have to use shift and not caplock (doesn't work i don't know why)

I and tried to install the mod as always, from the page of mod nexus clicking on the top Install NNM is the automatic way to install mods and then when I install it when the nexus mod manager throws me an error . Sorry for me English xD

In response to post #43686710. #43688340, #43688640 are all replies on the same post.

Artools wrote: Hi, got the same problem : if your password contain uppercase, you have to use shift and not caplock (doesn't work i don't know why)
Annubis80 wrote: I and tried to install the mod as always, from the page of mod nexus clicking on the top Install NNM is the automatic way to install mods and then when I install it when the nexus mod manager throws me an error . Sorry for me English xD

Yeah I have this as well.