Working Amazing +250 Mod Immersive Mod Compilation With Details!

jordancoleman12

@mikedza yea i noticed that, i installed these mods to a overpowered character so the extra challenge wasn't a big deal to me, if you want to make the game easier for a new character i suggest removing war on the commonweatlh and arbitration , which i will put in optional, because it does make the game really really hard.

Edited by jordancoleman12

@athanasa yea its just a mod list not even a compilation, i didn't know that at the time, but now i do you know any way to change the title?

You can't, but I wasn't really criticizing. It just made me giggle, making me think of some stereotypical Buzzfeed clickbait title.

Nice, but this ... Unofficial fallout 4 patch, remove, it was just a tip. I guess, I keep my mods (nexus + private mods - like remotable C4) combination.

Why on earth would you want to play without the UFO4 patch? Do you actually prefer a badly broken game? o_O

• 1 month later...

Need an install order for this to get any more attention. I want to install these, I love the mod list. But I don't know the proper install order...

I am sure you know it is important taht it is installed in the correct order.

Please get back to me on this, I really want to play with this setup! :)