ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

dlc-settlements to raideroutpost or vassel

tawatabak

• 2 weeks later...

(Not telling you do it yourself, just thinking with my fingers)

If (big "if" ) I remember the talks about Nuka settlements correctly, that part is keyword based. Looks fit certain keywords in the settlements location objects. So, at a glance, it's probably possible. Would list likely be 1 ESP per dlc, to keep people who own some but not all four (including Nuka) dlcs (with settlements) happy.

Edit: No, I don't think that's right after all...

Hmm, maybe it was to do with an exclusion list in the Nuka workshopparentscript.

Never mind, I lost the memory. =(

Edit 2: I haven't gotten to Nuka yet, but they've started creating settlements for it and those plus our mod settlements in Commonwealth are immediately vassal'able (and whatever). Are we sure Far Harbor, Mechanist, etc aren't already included? Just double checking.

Edit 3: Also, stop bumping, please. I understand you're really interested in your requests, but it's actually hindering your responses (possible responders will actively avoid posts with stuff like that) and bumping other people's (also perfectly legitimate) requests out of the top page (which is just inconsiderate). Maybe an idea would be to consolidate your recent requests into one thread. Thank you.

maybe i'm wrong but those settlements should be raid able, but you have to setup them first (Activated and need settlers) other wise you can't raid them

when picking the raider side in nuka and doing the first steps they should be in swans list then

Edited by speedynl