The WORST Game Ever

thekid345

I'd say that the worst game ever is WoW... At least fo me. Although there's a couple of million people addicted to it out there I'd gladly set a bomb to Blizzard's servers if I could.

Haha i agree! I cant believe how many people are shelling out soooo much money just to play a game monthly. To be honest I give kudos to Blizzard for creating a game that not only provides limitless amounts of money for them, but also is capable of stealing peoples souls haha.

Holy crap I hate wow with such a passion. Kudos to you good sir

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap I hate wow with such a passion.

...and Kudos to you for saying that...

The day of its death will come sooner or later... and I'll be alive to see it and have an anti-wow party afterwards.

oh yes it will one day come.

I cant imagine what all those poor people now without souls are going to do for fun haha. They'll be just husks.

Ive read so many stories about people losing thier jobs, girlsfiends, boyfriends, marriages, etc, etc over that stupid game. Its really pretty pathetic when you think about it haha.

Indeed have a mighty party to celebrate its inevitable downfall. Bring lots of booze and girls :)

Man, picking a worst game ever is pretty tough. Especially when some of the worst abominations that have been passed off as games have been mentioned. E.T and Big Rigs definitely turned up the suck. So did Total Recall, but I would have to lean toward MMORPGs in general. Sure there's WoW, but there's so many out there. I've seen some pretty bad cases of being addicted to video games but MMOs seem to be the worst for it. And I guess I just never could quite grasp the point of paying for a second job. *cough cough EVE*

I have a second one for you

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing

# GameMill Publishing

# Stellar Stone

# Truck Racing

# Release: Nov 20, 2003 (US)

goggle the reviews lol some people give it a 0.5

I have a second one for you

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing

# GameMill Publishing

# Stellar Stone

# Truck Racing

# Release: Nov 20, 2003 (US)

goggle the reviews lol some people give it a 0.5

'Rigism' is a joke religion founded on Big Rigs lol - a perfect example of a game that is so bad that people worship it's crapness. For some reason they published the game pre-alpha...

Saying that, every game Stellar Stone have produced are abysmal. It's actually made me sit back and reconsider what I class as a bad game.

I don't agree that MMO's are bad games - I have never owned nor will ever own an MMO - but millions of people play them regularly; so by that I would have to say they are at least successful.

WOW is the most over rated game of all time i played it for over a month and got bored everone was unfriendly and no one helped me out............ :mellow: