The WORST Game Ever

thekid345

Oblivion, oh my god that game is just terrible.

Obilvion are you kiding me. 99.99999999 procent people in this forum likes oblivion if you could you provide a reason???

Methinks there was an air of sarcasm attached to that ones comment. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Daikatana (Eidos Interactive, 2000)

Platforms: Windows, Nintendo 64, GameCube

Sometimes ambitious projects are badly underplanned. I get that. And sometimes you end up with a little release-date slippage. I get that too. And sometimes the end result isn't quite what was expected. I definitely get that.

But in several respects, Daikatana set a new standard for gaming misfires. Legendary developer John Romero planned to top his earlier work on Doom and Quake by creating a first-person shooter with unprecedented game play and design. When work started in 1997, Romero expected the 24-level game, featuring a time-traveling storyline, to be done in about seven months. Those seven months became three years, with the most notable delay being the midproduction switch to a different game engine.

Little of that would have mattered if the game was any fun. Many of the people I spoke to listed this game as one of their personal worsts without hesitation, citing its stunning mediocrity. Some were also dismayed at the stereotypical nature of the characters, including that of an African-American man named Superfly Johnson. (One of the game designers defended Superfly in a 2002 Salon article.)

Considering the string of unimpressive demos released at various stages of production, maybe the end result shouldn't have been surprising. And considering the $25 million spent on development in the first two years ... well, let's just say that no one got what they paid for.

what a game lol

Wikipedia has a pretty "worst" list:

Video games notable for negative reception

I'm kind of surprised that pretty much all of those games, with the certain exception of King King, I have not heard of. Really, I heard of mixed reviews for that game, but I wasn't really impressed to watch it personally when my friend used to play it.

Then again, if those games really were that bad, then maybe I shouldn't be surprised to not have heard about most of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Winnieh Pooh: Tigger's Honey Hunt

I have no idea why I bought that game. I was either blind, mad or forgot to give it as a gift to a family member......

Don't even think about laughing, I am embarrassed already...

skate 2 It just so hard that I'm lucky if I manage to do any thing

actually all skating games suck I think it's time to put them to pasture. :verymad: