Any juggalos?

GodKingVivec

Yup yup, and we are hated even on here, ninja!

MCL

you serious? man thats surprising. i didnt think these people would be haters. add me homie! whoop whoop!

Well... I remember seeing a mod for Fallout a year or so ago that had changed raider characters... it was hateful. HOWEVER, there are more than a few fam here, I've seen a few PRO-Juggalo mods, even painted my NV character up like Shaggs for most playthoughs.

At any rate, I've had the Juggalo avatar for roughly 6-7 months and have had 0 comments, bad or good about it. Most don't care, I believe. Just ignore the idiots talking smack.

Added, hit me up some time ninjalo!

My aunt is a Juggalo heh. She took me to one of their concerts once, pretty fun :) I don't mind ICP, a few of their songs I don't care for, but some of them are really sweet.

ive looked for juggalo mods for oblivion but couldnt find any. i took a pic off the internet of shaggy and violent j's makeup designs side by side on on a plain white back ground, divided them up and layed them over the imperial head texture and painted the head underneath white and made shaggy and violent j races in oblivion, took a couple weeks to place each part right. theyre kinda sloppy though, some of the parts like violent j's eyebrows stretch out. ive also altered the iron axe and put a hatchetman on the blade and made a juggalo hatchet, made a juggalo class and im working on bottles of faygo, i got orange and grape done.

@ GodKingVivec:

- That's awesome, why didn't I think of tossing the Hatchetman on a hatchet?! Oh well...

I'm going to change up the Nordic warpaint to be different juggalo style paints. Will likely start working on that ina few hours when I'm in the correct... "mood" lol