Characters, trees flickering NON-STOP

yzerman19

same thing happening on my end. running integrated HD520 on a dell xps 13 laptop. frames are fine and everything runs fairly smoothly but that flickering is annoying.

I've tried toggling off and on a number of graphic settings in game and with the intel hd control panel to no avail.

my intel graphics are also up to date. I suppose at this point all we have left to do is wait for a new intel gpu update and see if it corrects the flickering?

Lots of issues with Intel integrated graphics, from what I'm seeing they aren't working well with deferred render. More or less they take a "universal" approach to gfx, they don't seem to have fine tuning for independent apps and games.

I have the exact same Intel HD issue, same flickering in the video and everything. It looks horrible.

Would be nice to see a solution soon!

Normal Skyrim never had this issue, I wonder why there are issues now.

you cannot compare, old was dx9, this is dx11...its a driver issue for intelchips..they think anyone playing games is not using one of those.

• 3 weeks later...

This issue might be specifically for me, but I have two GTX 1080's in SLI. Well, since SLI wasn't supported by default, I looked online and found someone saying that the DarkSouls 2 settings would effectively engage SLI for Skyrim SE, so I went ahead and set it up as they suggested. After having the flashing issue for quite a while, I ended up disabling that feature, and everything stopped. So if you guys are running SLI or Crossfire, you might want to see if there is some kind of issue there.

I'm having the same issue. However, I do not know enough about computers. I haven't a clue what the patch y'all are talking about either. I know I have a HP Envy with a core i5 and I can run most games fine. I can even run Dragon Age Inquisition. I have no clue what my graphics card is however. I checked but I still am not sure what graphics card I am running.. Okay I have Intel GPU. Is there anyway to fix this issue if we are using this?

Edited by dannymuffins