Skyrim Special Edition Nexus Mod Manager support

SirSalami

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to login! Thank you so much. :3

EDIT: AAAND one mod got the wrong ID. Probably my fault, since it's a Skyrim mod, not a SSE one. Just textures though, so it works. Just letting you people know!

Edited by LSiwora

The work that the entire Nexus Mods team puts in is astounding. Just within a week you guys made sure to add a SSE section and to update the NMM with SSE immediately after it came out. I look forward to the next new and improved mod manager as I have never had issues with the current one, so that means the new one is probably going to be amazing. The biggest thing that baffles me is that all of these mods across so many games, the constant updates and support, and the mod manager itself, is available for free! I hope to start donating to the incredible mod authors and supporting this site very soon and I highly suggest others do it as well if you're financially able. We, and yes I'm including myself, take way too many things for granted and I'm inspired to start doing my part in helping this community to be even better than it already is currently.

TL;DR: I'm endlessly thankful to the Nexus Mods team and to the mod authors of, not only Skyrim, but all of the games featured on this massive site. Support them if you can even if it's just a dollar donation.

In response to post #43640890.

rockyXstarr wrote: The work that the entire Nexus Mods team puts in is astounding. Just within a week you guys made sure to add a SSE section and to update the NMM with SSE immediately after it came out. I look forward to the next new and improved mod manager as I have never had issues with the current one, so that means the new one is probably going to be amazing. The biggest thing that baffles me is that all of these mods across so many games, the constant updates and support, and the mod manager itself, is available for free! I hope to start donating to the incredible mod authors and supporting this site very soon and I highly suggest others do it as well if you're financially able. We, and yes I'm including myself, take way too many things for granted and I'm inspired to start doing my part in helping this community to be even better than it already is currently.

TL;DR: I'm endlessly thankful to the Nexus Mods team and to the mod authors of, not only Skyrim, but all of the games featured on this massive site. Support them if you can even if it's just a dollar donation.

+100 to that. Nicely said RockyXstarr!

In response to post #43636555. #43636665, #43636800, #43637090, #43637310, #43637555, #43637690 are all replies on the same post.

Invocation wrote: Quick question, is LOOT working for anyone else? It doesn't seem to have been updated for Skyrim SE yet. At least, when I tried it, it couldn't detect it.
BlueGunk wrote: Worked from NMM straight away for me...
cybexgames wrote: LOOT seems to be loading the original Skyrim load order, as I know that the SE edition of Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Hearthfires.esm an Dragonborn.esm need to be cleaned.
BlueGunk wrote: D'Oh - it DOESN'T work out of the box - it's looking at the vanilla old game and not seeing the mods in the NMM. Like my problem with Wry Bash below. Let me look at this more.

Tannin - how do we get LOOT to work in NMM, please? The profiles / mods / utilities aren't linking up for me?
cybexgames wrote: I think that LOOT is going to need an upgrade to see Skyrim SE, I do not think that this is a NMM issue.

EDIT: Just looked at http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/117-v-skyrim/ and it appears that preliminary support for Skyrim SE, but it has not yet been fully tested.
BlueGunk wrote: I believe there is a new version around by Wrinkly Ninja. I downloaded it from here:
https://bintray.com/wrinklyninja/loot/LOOT/0.9.2-136-g480f386_skyrim-se-support.

So far it seems to work though I can see more work is needed.
cybexgames wrote: I to have downloaded, but a couple of users have report that their plugins are not being listed as active, and I do not think that there is a masterlist as yet.

Yes - LOOT functions and sorts, but it does not change NMM so you have to organise NMM manually for now. Still - work is ongoing and it's amazing the speed of it!

In response to post #43640130.

Viomi wrote: Anyone know if the developer of Mod Organizer is working on a port to 64bit?

There is a beta version called Mod Organizer 2 which was designed to handle 64bit. It was intended for Fallout 4 so I don't know if it'd work for Skyrim SE or not.

That said, you're probably better off using NMM for now. There probably will be no further work on Mod Organizer 2 as the person behind it has actually joined the Nexus to design a newer, better NMM. It might be a while before that comes out though.

This is the announcement.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/news/12905/?

In response to post #43640130. #43641340 is also a reply to the same post.

Viomi wrote: Anyone know if the developer of Mod Organizer is working on a port to 64bit?
jagdhundnull wrote: There is a beta version called Mod Organizer 2 which was designed to handle 64bit. It was intended for Fallout 4 so I don't know if it'd work for Skyrim SE or not.

That said, you're probably better off using NMM for now. There probably will be no further work on Mod Organizer 2 as the person behind it has actually joined the Nexus to design a newer, better NMM. It might be a while before that comes out though.

This is the announcement.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/news/12905/?

Just to highlight the part you would care most about, the quote from MO's author:

"Obviously I won't be working on MO any more which unfortunately means that, unless someone else picks up where I left, MO v2 won't appear in a stable version. I know that will appear as a loss now and I apologize to everyone who was looking forward to a new release.

I do hope however that you trust me, and everyone else at Nexus Mods, to understand what you liked about MO.

I'm confident that with what we're planning you won't be missing MO for long."