Oblvion player character

Lehcar

No. Morrowind's hero never got such deplorable treatment and neither will my Oblivion hero. I never played SI and I never will. That is not the Champion of Cyrodiil (which my PC never even became), that is NOT my Malcolm darnit! Never! I refuse to believe it! It's hinted at, but he may just be saying to be a plain old weirdo, or making it up to fun, or in an attempt to drive mortals mad, which the Daedra of Madness naturally would be. That IS NOT Oblivion PC. NEVER NEVER NEVER. :down:

No, I refuse to let them ruin Oblivion for me. Not going to happen.

The more you deny it, the more you sound like a mad god yourself. :teehee:

No. Morrowind's hero never got such deplorable treatment and neither will my Oblivion hero. I never played SI and I never will. That is not the Champion of Cyrodiil (which my PC never even became), that is NOT my Malcolm darnit! Never! I refuse to believe it! It's hinted at, but he may just be saying to be a plain old weirdo, or making it up to fun, or in an attempt to drive mortals mad, which the Daedra of Madness naturally would be. That IS NOT Oblivion PC. NEVER NEVER NEVER. :down:

No, I refuse to let them ruin Oblivion for me. Not going to happen.

The more you deny it, the more you sound like a mad god yourself. :teehee:

Clever. XD

Sheogorath, why are you so f***ing meta? Goddamn, Shivering Isles 2.0 for Skyrim please.