SkyUI 2.2 Works with the SSE

Dracula420

so yeah no need for a port (yet)

EDIT: it will only affect the magic menu, inventory menu and barter menu. the trade menu (between companions or when given a gift) is still normal and the favorites menu is still the nontabbed, nonskyui version. BUT this is still better then nothing and makes the ui bareable if not perfect.

And no this version does NOT REQUIRE SKSE but it will still look for it and alert you that its not there. you can safely ignore the message.

Edited by Dracula420

SkyUI 2.2 is the last version that DID NOT require SKSE to function. you still get a message saying skse was not detected but everything still works.

is just the basics tho, only the barter menu, inventory, and magic menus will work. but at least it gets rid of the that awful console UI and ultimately that's what SkyUI was for originally.

@DennyHaze yes you have to go to the skyui nexus page and download the older 2.2 version and install it manually. just drage the interface folder into your skyrim SE data folder and your done

Edited by Dracula420

Hi, since this post deals with specifics of exact 2.2 version running under Special Edition, I decided to post here instead of SkyUI thread.

Does anyone know how to get rid of SkyUI's SKSE nag message? It isn't game-disrupting, just plain annoying, I honestly wish there'd be an ini or in-game option like 'yeah I know I am missing SKSE, now shut up and disappear'

Hi, since this post deals with specifics of exact 2.2 version running under Special Edition, I decided to post here instead of SkyUI thread.

Does anyone know how to get rid of SkyUI's SKSE nag message? It isn't game-disrupting, just plain annoying, I honestly wish there'd be an ini or in-game option like 'yeah I know I am missing SKSE, now shut up and disappear'

I think the nag message probably comes from papyrus,so maybe someone could tweak the original Mod to remove the warning. This is my limited modding knowledge speaking though ;-)