The most beautiful NPC

sarac

Well, I can't recall what vanilla NPCs looked like, but at the momentary state of things in my game the most attractive female is... you won't believe this... Agnete, the pickled, the smith. She's got that certain smile and sleepy look to her face, just like waking up after a night of... err, yes, you catch my drift... and still up for more. And on top of that she resembles a girl I loved quite a lot who died more than a decade ago in an accident. Uncanny... I nearly cried from all that bitter sweetness. But that's life for you, you never know what lurks around the corner. Not even in games. I drove for hours to visit her grave and leave some roses. Romantic idiot maybe, but I felt like I had to.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In vanilla oblivion, I liked Carwen... until I met Dynari Amnis... then I liked them both, lol!

As for the earlier mods, I like Shantara, if you know her, I still have her around!

and as far as recent mods, I have to go with Valeria, but I must confess, on my Valeria ~ I gave her human ears.

• 1 month later...

favorite NPC: my decoy...

aside from that, I liked the Bookstore Clerk in Bliss (the shivering isles) yes, not right in the head...

• 2 weeks later...
My own character hehe

Hmm interesting although your character is not an NPC :mellow:

anyway... I personaly think that the vannilla NPC's are realy ugly :unsure: but i guess it wasn't an essential of bethesda to make all NPC's beautiful :rolleyes: