Are Mod Creators done with Original Skyrim?

lalalauncher

I've been thinking that it isn't simply a matter of existing mods being ported over to SE. I think new mods should be made specifically for the greater potential of SE. That may require a new generation of modders. If that doesn't happen, then we are all playing an essentially dead game.

the game is not dead at all, it has been giving new life.

but i guess some ppl do not want to move forward at all, they have something that runs ok and thats it, anything new threatens them.

lets be glad there is some movement at alst, and since its seperate programs , ppl who like the old game better, np, you can play that.

but the comparisons are soo offf, hwo the h can you compare a heaviuly modded game to a vanilla one?

it needs to be compared to vanilla with the hq pack.

and then its so clear this is miles ahead, and noooo stuttering and fab looking trees out of the box, great lighting, great water.

previous account is ironbender800

not banned either i can reply with that name if youd like. check my steam hours.

You really need to contact a moderator or staff member about that immediately. Multiple accounts are not allowed here and stating you have two active at the same time wasn't a good idea.

lol i wasnt aware of that. go tell on me. i dont see why its a big deal tho. but hey mods feel free to ban me

lol i wasnt aware of that. go tell on me. i dont see why its a big deal tho. but hey mods feel free to ban me

No need, your other account has already been closed by one of the other staff.

The exact rule from the site terms of service:

One account per person

Members are only allowed to be in possession of one account on the site. Members caught using more than one account will be regarded as attempting to exploit or circumvent features on the site and will have both their accounts banned. If you are experiencing problems with your account please contact the admins using the Contact Us links on the sites and we'll work to resolve the issue for you.

• 1 month later...

Once the creation kit is released and SKSE is updated SSE will be what everyone uses.

The complaints are the lack of mods......SSE cant compete with heavily modded skyrim. That will change in time.

3 months or so from now once SKSE and SKU UI are updated and the new NMM that tannin is working on is released....SSE will be the main game supported by modders. SSE is definitely a better more stable platform. It will just take time for everything to be figured out.

That's what I am waiting for, to see what Tannin and the other NMM developers come out for a mod manager. Been using Tannin's Mod Organizer for so long don't think I could deal with NMM.

Actually, not sure it matters...at least to me. I've got my Skyrim up and running pretty well with the mods that I like.

After I finish my current game I'm giving serious thought to going over to Fallout 4...or dropping TES, FO4, etc. in

favor of the DAO and Witcher series. I've played Skyrim for well over 7,000 real time hours and I'm finally reaching

the burnout stage...LOL! Actually, I may take a break from gaming altogether. Other affairs need attention.