TES5EDIT / SSEEDIT My Outfit is not listed for NPC

toxsickcity

Hi All,..... RE TES5EDIT / SSEEDIT

I have a question and hope someone may have an answer, I am modding an old Skyrim mod I created to work with SSE, for some reason some of the outfits are just blue as if the textures are missing, but they are not missing, something SUS is going on here.

It might be a dds issue, tho worked with OLD SKYRIM...

I am playing with SSEEDIT to see if I can work it out, I want to simply choose another outfit I created Not an outfit that comes with the game and came across something I cannot solve!!!!!!! :sad:

every-time I try to change the outfit on a NPC I cannot select/nor find my Custom made OUTFIT in the list of outfits.......

this is something i have seen happen when using tes5edit in the past

I thought it might be Load Order related...

So I tried moving them

My Master (Number 6 in Load Order) I created of just some outfits. all with armor and armor addons etc,

I would assume any esp below would have access to use it assets from my master!

Such as a Plugin which I want to package with my Master, Load order Number 8, I cannot find my outfit in the outfit selector for my NPC

For some reason the same plugin but an edited copy I created allows me to select my outfit!!! tho its a number 18 on the load order, I dont know why it can select any of my custom outfits.

I looked for form id's but dont think outfits need them?

I am lost :sad:

anyone care to shed some light on why this particular mod cannot find my outfit?

Edited by toxsickcity