Wrye Bash is hiding OBSE DLL in installer

I was trying to install a mod with Wrye Bash's installer manager. It has an OBSE plugin (DLL file). When I started the install Wrye Bash asked me in a warning pop-up if I really wanted it to install the plugin DLL. I accidentally clicked "No". Now I can't get the plugin to show up and install, even after uninstalling the mod first and restarting Wrye Bash.

Interesting, I don't see any option to unskip. The information is saved in WB's installer database, only way I can figure out how to override it is rename the mod package to something else so that WB would treat it as a new one.

Interesting, I don't see any option to unskip. The information is saved in WB's installer database, only way I can figure out how to override it is rename the mod package to something else so that WB would treat it as a new one.

Probably worth bringing up on the WB Dev thread on Bethsoft

• 4 years later...

Restoring the setting to recognize the dll should be in the Wrye Bash help file. It happened to me once before, though I can't remember the exact steps right now. Don't worry, it should be relatively easy.

I have found the steps, and have recorded the path to success at http://forum.step-project.com/topic/6230-general-oblivion-support/page-24?do=findComment&comment=176070