Anyone Seen This Water Bug?

Kifyi

Anyone know what makes this occur? I've seen it a couple times and it's really weird. When it does that it also doesn't animate or anything. The surrounding water does, just not the weirdly textures stuff. I don't have any mods that directly influence the water. I tried uninstalling RLO but it still happens. Is it just a bug with the new way the water works in Skyrim?

My load order is the regular ESM files +

Campfire.esm

WetandCold.esp

IHSS.esp (Improved horse step sounds)

noguardhelmets.esp

Man Those Borders!.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul

Dragon Claw Stands.esp

Unofficial SKyrim Special Edition Patch.esp

iNeed.esp

Frostfall.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

3DNPC.esp

SMIM-merged-all.esp

Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp

Player_Shadows.esp (Torches and Candle light cast shadows)

DarkerNights.esp

So the optimized SSE texture mod was part of it. Now I don't have the texture issue on the top half of the image, just the bottom issue sometimes. Still working on figuring that out. Going to try uninstalling all my mods and see if it fixes it. Thanks for the reply!

Oh and P.S. SMIM has at least a mod on the SE nexus now though it doesn't work quite the same as it used to.

Edited by Kifyi

Water uses a new type of flow flag from what I hear. Unless a water related mod has been run through the new CK, you are going to have problems. Are people uploading these kind of mods without knowing this, or are you just shoving old stuff in the game?

I've experienced this bug as well when I didn't have any mods installed or ini-changes. It flickered a bit and disappeared shortly when moving around, seems like a lod-issue or something. This was just outside the Halted Stream Camp north of Whiterun.

Haven't seen that yet, but personally I'm staying away from mods for awhile. I'm seeing too many changes in the file formats, and I'm not too sure if anybody really knows what they all mean yet. The meshes are quite different in particular and are some weird hybrid version between Skyrim and FO4. I think the tool makers are still trying to sort things out. I know my favorite mods, either my own or by others, are all broken and unusable.

I got that issue from Clear Clean Water.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/392/?

I removed the mod and no more issues until I installed SSE Texture Pack. Now it's back and so are a few other issues.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1782/?