SSE ENB in doubt

SMB92

Each to their own I guess. I was one of the people who stayed with Oblivion for a long after Skyrim released, although I still played Skyrim in between. Now I haven't touched OB since late 2013

I saw people claiming that they won't move to SSE because of ENB, so if ENB doesn't get updated, there will be two Skyrim modding communities, for the original and SSE. Personally, I moved completely to SSE and don't intend to go back to the original.

I'm cycling between both. I DO miss my enb, and bad, not to mention all the texture overhauls I had (though it seems those are catching up to SE already). Right now though, SE still looks like crap compared to my OG. On the other hand, I love the speed and stability of SE; I haven't been playing the game so much as playing with it, just to see how things run. It's nice to not have a single stutter no matter how many npc's are fighting on the screen. It'll be awhile, but I'm looking forward to when I can mod SE to a similar state as my original.

Don't worry, friends! K-vibe will come out with an amazing Reshade that everyone will truly love!

Tonemapping isn't an issue at all and all these Reshades are looking pretty comparable* to ENBs like Southern Lights, Tetrachromatic, Rudy 2.0, Snowfall, Elder Blood, Grim and Somber, Un/Bleak, Sushi, and even NLRA or whatever it's called. Hodilton is jumping for joy at the potential in this content as we speak. Marty does well with what he has to be fair, but he and Boris are against Bethseda.

*Requires copious amounts of DMT

Edited by Andriokz

I can't believe how quick he got it out, but then it is very basic atm. I just installed it and registered there for testing, but quite a ways off. I'll have to look at that Skyrim Re-Engaged mod, last time I checked Reshade wasn't that great but maybe he pulling some weight now.