Shapeshifter request

manamoppet

Hey friend , i realy want a mod like this , and i think i have something worth worthwhile.

I was was diggin thru the skyrim wikia in lesser powers section and i found a spell . its called Polymorph Skeever and normaly , without the console commands its not accesible in the game. the console command code is player.addspell 0006e205. its realy buggy , in first person you can see under the textures (blue hell). and i think the peaple might be hostile in this form and you cant open you inventory couse it says that character screen is not avalable to werewoves.

The spell is kinda crappy , but it might be a start if anyone is willing to make the mod.

Good luck to those peaple

Andriucha

Oh and another thing , you should add sea creatures , cause i was just exloring the sunken ships and i thought " dolphin would be good". Maybe not dolphin , but something that has waterbreathing and finghting undersea.

Ooh, nice, did not think of that. Splendid idea :)

Now, if someone made underwater creatures to fight with, other than the one meat-eating fish in skyrim, like a waterdargons as seen in monster hunter. I haven't checked on the creation kit and dates, but I hope it's not long 'til it's out :)

Shape shifting into a bear, or spider would be pretty neat.

I did like one mod that allowed you to also take over dead enemies bodies, which would allow you to sneak pass other enemies of the same faction.

Couldn't attack though, think it was never finished.

Yeah, I'd really want to transform into a bear, with a spell or something similar! Have the same attacks and all like the beasts in the game.

Does anyone know if someone's planning on making a shapeshifting project when the CK is released? Please feel free to send me a message if you guys find anything of the sort!