ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Vigilants of Stendarr :Paladin Order

Artistdude05

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This mod doesn't seem like it would work for all player types, no way would a Dark brotherhood Assassin get into the Vigilant Ranks. There could be other options to kill them instead.

Like how you can kill the Dark Brotherhood and not join them.

@Artistdude05: Well basically from the the paladin's point of view they're not spells but Holy Powers (falls under spells in the game but you know what i mean) . I already have some idea's so if you want me to pm you or post them on the forum let me know so i can get to work on that as soon as possible . My current char is completely not suited for a paladin but in the future i want to have a paladin (tried making one in oblivion but i had mod conflicts then skyrim came out and i didn't bother with it) . i completely love the idea of a Holy Warrior that brings justice upon the wrong and the situation faced in Skyrim fits with perfectly for a paladin to come in. I'm a catholic myself so i can really relate to the whole Holy Paladin idea

- provided feedback on the chapter 2 storyline

- posted some new music

- posted a new idea for light armor, and no its not skimpy :thumbsup:

anyway have a Merry Christmas and look forward to here from you soon

on this forum or the other one.

I hope you guys can get this project off the ground, I'm always a sucker for the Paladin role. I haven't found the Vigilants yet in the game but I'm interested in their story line. If you need more modelers I can certainly help you, I'm a trained game artist and I'm looking to get job at Bethesda and what better way than learning their tools. I've never modded before but hopefully with the release of the creation kit that part will be streamlined.

Looking forward to your updates.

When you become leader you should be able to make a fortress from it,the small house will become a giant keep and from the top of it there should a light which all of skyrim should see.This should be a giant stronghold bigger than any

other with white walls and a lot of houses inside the walls and around the courtyard with heavy armored soldiers protecting

it.when the people of skyrim see this the daedra will to and attack you from the shrines by opening there oblivion gates

and you will be able to close it like in oblivion and destroying the shrines.and random people with names like "villager"

or "recruit" will join you and you will also be able to recruit your followers"