The main reason I come here...

gigantibyte

Lets take this in order:

Job:No

School:Finished as of today,and I don't do much studying/homework/revising due to the fact I have quite an enhanced memory recall system.(Putting it mildly)

GF:Nope,and I have already accepted i never will as according to the girls ive attempted to ask out "I'm not their type"(Yes,i'm nobodies type by the looks of it)

Now all i need to do is live in a small crappy village with nothing to do where almost everyone lives on this stupid council estate and happens to have a collective IQ of 40.

Wait,the above describes my situation perfectly!

TL;DR:

Some of us have no life.

But seriously, don't you people have jobs, a school to go to, or a gf/bf? The only game I've played since it came out is Skyrim, and I haven't logged a fifth of the hours reported here by some players! I'm envious.

The main reason I care to visit the nexus is I love modding, and my job too bores the life out of me. Instead of making estimates and building details I'm writting this message. So, there's that :biggrin:.

Job: Had one once, lasted a good 3 days before I was fired. :thumbsup:

School: Yep, the campus library is a nice and quiet place to sleep. Er, and study of course. Yes. :whistling:

Boyfriend: Had one once, lasted a good 3 days before we broke up. :thumbsup:

... Come to think of it... a lot of things I do only last for 3 days... what's up with that?... :psyduck:

Job; Yes, i'm there now

School; yes, but i'm done till Jamuary, and all i have then are case studies, so i'll probably be dicking around on games the whole time anyway.

Girlfriend; Yes, but she spends 60 hours a week doing extra crap like Yoga, so gives me plenty of gaming time

Job: Had one once, lasted a good 3 days before I was fired. :thumbsup:

School: Yep, the campus library is a nice and quiet place to sleep. Er, and study of course. Yes. :whistling:

Boyfriend: Had one once, lasted a good 3 days before we broke up. :thumbsup:

... Come to think of it... a lot of things I do only last for 3 days... what's up with that?... :psyduck:

According to Ben Franklin that is how long both fish and guests are good for. ;)