Are there any texture mods that could cause a CTD when loading into Dragonsreach?

LordNyron

So, I heavily modded my Skyrim with texture mods and while everywhere else in the game worlds seems to work just fine, every time I try to enter Dragonsreach the game CTD's. I tried going in through the dungeon, but that didn't help. And I can't for the life of me figure out what mod could be causing it. I only have texture mods installed, that is all. Well, except SMIM and the unofficial patch. Should probably also mention that I'm using Special Edition. I posted about this on the SE forums, but, well, there are far less people over there to troubleshoot since the game just came out. All the texture mods I'm using are vanilla texture mods, so if this problem has ever cropped up before with a texture mod, I figure someone might know about it.

As I said before, all these mods seem to work just fine with SE no problems, so I'm finding it strange that something is causing Dragonsreach to CTD when loading, especially when I'm not using a mod that specifically targets Dragonsreach. I've tried uninstalling a few mods that I thought might be the culprit, like LITTLE THINGS, Animated Clutter, and MAPS, but no dice. I have around 223 mods currently installed and I really don't feel like going through them one by one to find the one that's doing it. If there were a lot less installed, ok fine, but 223? Insanity. I don't think it's a compatibility problem with SE. I've had problems with a few mods over the past few days that were incompatible. They either caused the game to just not start, or they'd CTD when loading my save. The problem was fixed when I switched off the mod that caused it(Which was when I had a lot less mods installed.). This is the first time a specific cell has been affected rather than the entire game.