Mods Menu Option gone from Home Screen - SSE - Anyone Else?

KurganSPK

Loaded game today and mods menu option is gone from the home screen menu options - used to be under add-ons... it's available in-game but not the home menu. Anyone else see this? And if I select add-ons there's text at screen bottom that says hit M for xbox marketplace - um, wut? Hitting m does nothing of course but seems like it thinks I'm running the xbox version....

Edited by KurganSPK

Its only in-game. Its not on the launcher. I honestly don't remember if it was there, or I just thought it was, but its only in game now. Loot still sorts correctly with the snapshot I am using, so its ok by me.

it was definitley in the home screen with the ability to change the load order of your mods at launch - snapshot? (I'm manually sorting the load order right now myself as I've pretty much learned it by now with the mods I like... )

The in game mod screen is weird to me - can't really do anything it just lists the active mods but can't interact with them? I'm just running with NMM now, which is better anyways.

Its only in-game. Its not on the launcher. I honestly don't remember if it was there, or I just thought it was, but its only in game now. Loot still sorts correctly with the snapshot I am using, so its ok by me.

it was definitley in the home screen with the ability to change the load order of your mods at launch - snapshot? (I'm manually sorting the load order right now myself as I've pretty much learned it by now with the mods I like... )

The in game mod screen is weird to me - can't really do anything it just lists the active mods but can't interact with them? I'm just running with NMM now, which is better anyways.

Dont get me wrong, Im using NMM also, was just saying. I don't think anyone actually uses the in game mods menu to do their order, or if they do, they are a masochist. I use the snapshot of LOOT that works with SSE from within NMM. It works just like before, and it does the load order, just like its supposed to :) No Fuss No Muss :) lol