Eyeballs missing in CK

yznwut

I just got into skyrim modding and the first time i try to make an actor as follower or so, its missing its eyeballs and i have no idea on how to fix it since no one appears to have the same problem. If anyone knows a fix it'd be greatly apreciated!

I did go on and tested this for myself and it seems there's something with the eye models itself for human and elf races indeed. (Gender doesn't matter) Argonians and Khajiit eyes work properly! When you look under Character > HeadPart > male > Head Part, you'll find the eyes. If you click on one of the human or elf eyes and look at the model, you see nothing. No eyes. Again, for Argonians and Khajiit eyes everything seems to be working ok.

One thing that isn't mentioned above, is that you'll get 2 errors when you click the button to show the face of a character in the editor:

TEXTURES: Should have been converted offline

"Yes to all" will disable all Warnings for this context.

...and...

TEXTURES: MaleHead.nif: MaleHeadIMF is missing a facegen tint map

"Yes to all" will disable all Warnings for this context.

Maybe these errors don't have anything to do with the missing eyes but you never know. It may be handy for a more experienced user than myself. :thumbsup:

Edited by Iscamania

Well, I didn't try Serana but now I do and her eyes are missing too. It's a good thing that you posted a screenshot. What I see here, is that you use copies for the eyes. I don't know if you have your own copies of the nifs and textures as well. But I begin to think that there's just something wrong with the NIF files from Bethesda itself. I have no idea how to fix that, however I'm sure someone else will be able to fix this. Should be an easy fix, all eyes work correctly ingame. Edited by Iscamania

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...