SKY UI 2.2 SE Working - No Error Message

Dyfast

The Mod author erased my post on their page so I am gonna remove the link and source all together. As they do not wish to have this published.

Edited by Dyfast

Problem with this is your redistributing modified work without permission. It would be best to have your friend receive this before posting

Problem with this is your redistributing modified work without permission. It would be best to have your friend receive this before posting

Sorry for the misunderstanding, this isn't my friend, this is something I just found online on a Steam forum, and I have enclosed the original post as well.

I know people have been looking for this, so I am just sharing where I found it and the source...I have nothing to do with the post or the person posting this.

You do make a good point though and I never want to upset an amazing mod author...I have removed the direct link from my post, and just kept the source.

Edited by Dyfast

"You can use SkyUI 5.1, just delete the quest_journal.swf and use it without the esp. Everything except skse releated stuff works, like translations and columns related to SKSE fnctions."

"You can use SkyUI 5.1, just delete the quest_journal.swf and use it without the esp. Everything except skse releated stuff works, like translations and columns related to SKSE fnctions."

Tx! I just can't play Skyrim on that old UI :)

I'm a bit confused. I download SkyUI 5.1 manually and checked the files in the archive, but I didn't find quest_journal.swf. Do I have to load up the game first or something to get it to appear?

I'm a bit confused. I download SkyUI 5.1 manually and checked the files in the archive, but I didn't find quest_journal.swf. Do I have to load up the game first or something to get it to appear?

Took be a wile to figure it out myself. You have to extract the .BSA file, and install it a loose files.

If you want a no fuss install, without having to unpack BSAs, go with v2.1

Does anyone know how to remove the SKSE error? It's the only thing stopping me from using this and the vanilla UI is starting to melt my brain...

Edit: found a solution https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5awtkm/guide_quick_and_dirty_way_to_remove_skse_warning/?st=iv5aqhce&sh=0c573249

Edited by peterthelemon