Can SomeOne Upload Drow Fortress - Dark Version

Susaphone

According to the original creator's Profile Feed, this wouldn't be such a smart idea:

I currently do not have time or energy to support my mods, and there were too many people not reading instructions for installation proceedure; so I removed all of my mods from the Internet. Please do NOT repost my mods anywhere else on the Internet. Just because I am no longer active in the modding community now doesn't mean I won't be back someday when I do have more time and energy. To those I have given permissions for limited use, please do not let anyone else upload or re-release my mods. Thanks!

As they said "from the internet", not just from this site alone, I doubt there'll be any links coming either. And even if there were, it'd be against the author's wishes and not to be shared publicly here on the Nexus forums. Doing it in private, or off-site, would be preferable.

edit: Coming to think of it, last time I checked the author(s) of the Underdark Saga and Viconia De'Vir wrote something about incorporating their own version of the fortress into their mods at one point. Worth a look perhaps?