Specular light makes edges on character

Zaflis

Hi, the seam in your screenshot has nothing to do with body mods or texture mods. It is a bug that is caused by subsurface scattering effect of vanilla game. If you look on ENB website they explain the stuff.

It vanishes when you use enb is true but you can play with your subsurface scattering settings for objects and you can make it appear again at will.

Its in enbseries.ini (setting multuplier too high or power too low, maybe it depends on which light source and the intensity/curve you have set for these in environment for calibration)

[OBJECT]
SubSurfaceScatteringMultiplierDay=0.2
SubSurfaceScatteringMultiplierNight=3.15
SubSurfaceScatteringMultiplierInteriorDay=3.5
SubSurfaceScatteringMultiplierInteriorNight=3.5
SubSurfaceScatteringPowerDay=1.5
SubSurfaceScatteringPowerNight=4.0
SubSurfaceScatteringPowerInteriorDay=4.0
SubSurfaceScatteringPowerInteriorNight=4.5

• 1 month later...

I think I may at least know what the cause might be. I've noticed while using realistic lights and other ENB's, that there is occasionally a small 'aura' around my character in which the vanilla lights and colors can be seen, maybe since they're different entities? I'm thinking the orange lines is just the light effect on the skin suffering from the same thing, wherein the very edge of the light isn't receiving the same lowered brightness as all the other lights. Just my thoughts, but I'm neither a modder nor someone who is very knowledgeable about these things. But I figured I'd post anyway =P

Edited by Nilani