More Ring in My hand!

Uriccardo

I agree, two rings was bad enough. One is hopeless.

-----

I replaced the unlimited rings with unlimited wear. Didn't seem to be much problem with any items.

Maybe it was causing my crashes. I had 80 mods, a little hard to troubleshoo.

Edited by TolarisOmega

Agree need a mod that allows up to 10 rings, 1 per finger. There is one mod out there that allows unlimited rings but it is kind of wonkie when it comes to crafted rings.

Two rings would be nice, three are still ok, but four and more would be cheating.

Agree need a mod that allows up to 10 rings, 1 per finger. There is one mod out there that allows unlimited rings but it is kind of wonkie when it comes to crafted rings.

Two rings would be nice, three are still ok, but four and more would be cheating.

Only 2 max! Can't have ~250% or over damage improvement taking up 6 slots if u got 3 rings...lol wtf...

With 10 ring you have a potential of + 480 % Dmg with one handed//Archery//two Handed with enchantment so it's normal that you can use just 1 ring for balance issue ( remember the ring you can loot infinite time vs mankar camoran in oblivion that give + 50 % resist magicka , do i have to explain why be able to wear 2 ring is broken ? )