Adding Mannequins and objects in cells

Imperfections

So I have been experimenting with adding objects inside of cells like Proudspire Manor, and more specifically the Dawnstar Sanctuary. So far replacing objects is fairly easy but when it comes to adding new objects I haven't been able to figure out if the XYZ coordinates are considered a float or uint, if anyone knows that would be awesome.

But the main thing I have been having an issue with is adding a Mannequin. Every time I add a mannequin to my cell and add the triggers connected to it. I get a living mannequin and I can't edit his belongings. Is there a way without using the console to appropriately add a mannequin that is interact-able with?

In short; no. The mannequin, as the bookshelf and weapon plaque, has an invisible hook that we cannot manipulate without the CS. I have been able to add mannequins and then console into their inventory to make them wear what I want as well as turning off their AI so they don't move, but that's about it. Guess we'll have to wait a couple more weeks until the CS is cleaned up and given to us.

Until then I'm just running around trying to finish every little side quest and exploring the dwarven deep ruins...their underground cities are MUCH larger than anything we have above ground. Can't wait to get my hands on the CS and mod them into fully functioning metropolises again.

I have everything assigned the way that I should. Although I have noticed that the markers and the triggers are actually visible where my mannequin is located but any time I actually try to activate my mannequin to actually let me use it's inventory it won't let me. Also he's living so he sits there and stares at me as I pass him... makes it quite awkward.

then how are you seeing xmarkers? when u test it?

and if your doing it right in tessnip there is no reason why he shouldn't activate once he reaches his xmarker, he will look funky, but will still activate. unless you try to place an xmarker outside a cell, if you take out a wall and create another room he won't be able to pass the position of the original wall unless you make sure to create a new cell so he knows that room is there.

You can check my Honeyside smithy .esp and find the way I activate him.. this way creates issues for the people using your .esp, i don't recommend it but it does work kinda.

Edited by Shawkab