Has anyone seen Johnny Depp in Skyrim?

CalibanX

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had a pick of a male NPC to marry, it would be the stablehand outside Windhelm. Forget his appearance, he's the one happy guy in the game.

But I must say, it is funny to walk into your house and have a male argonian call you darling.

I'd consider marrying an argonian female... Solely due to "The lusty argonian maid" masterpiece. There MUST be a mode where you can employ maids...

Edited by TimF

I agree, all the males in Skyrim seem to be the burly Nord type, that looks like members of Hells Angels biker gang. Mean looking, scruffy, with lots of facial hair. While there are fair numbers of attractive females. My female character might have to settle for a Khajiit, at least their kity face is cute, but there are no marriage-able Khajiit... Edited by BGatot

This oversight from Bethesda is surprising to me considering that it would not have been difficult to have made some good looking male followers or other NPC's for their female customers. Dragon Age figured this out years ago. It's not as if having some attractive male characters somehow diminishes sales for other demographics.

Alistair was fine!!!! Much more my type. No Alistairs in this game though... *sigh*

I think Bethesda WRONGLY assume that women do not play this game and those that do like (as others have said) the cheesy WWF look.

Although I am a bit partial to War-Bear but mainly because he has flirty dialogue. I don't mind a bit of bulk on a man but would like it to be more fitness bulk rather than beef cake.