Much Ado About Not Much

Adipose

Ah well, be careful what you ask for, because you might get it. That thought has been running through my

mind in regard to gameplay. I've set my mods up for a very difficult level of play...all at legendary of course.

There I am, at level twelve with my archery cranked up to forty five. I've four Orc followers, all set at non-

essential. We go down to take on Mirmulnir(sp?). We're joined by several passers by in addition to the

Whiterun guard contingent. The Dragon's not only killed off three out of four of my followers(one ran), he's also

taken out a large number of the other friendly combatants. We'd managed to take him down about one-quarter

of the way with my arrows making very little headway against his life force. In addition he'd managed to torch

me about eight times. It was beginning to look like we weren't gonna win...which would be a first. Finally, about

forty-five minutes of real time into the scenario I just gave up, exited to desk top, reopened, loaded an earlier save,

reset all my followers, lowered the game to novice, and restarted the scenario. Took him down in fairly short order,

even though he made serious inroads into a lot of the npcs that joined us. I'm going back to hardcore now, but

I was constitutionally unable to let that monster win. I know, no guts. Also, very little patience.

Soooo, those of you that think Skyrim is wimpy, have another think. You can make the game a real stinker if you

choose.

you've never used , Erzo mighty dragon + Deadly dragon + DCO or SkyRe, this whole package was made for Skyrim to be a nightmare, dragons were un-leveled (by choice), you could have any kind of dragons from lowll to legendary except Alduin spawning, they can stagger, always fly, spawn by X number ( by choice), you could change there resistances to magic, physique, anything:

i've a Screenshot of 8 dragons over Whiterun, if cities could be destroyed, Whiterun would be ashes, you could spend countless time to get rid of them

.http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/472211/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/472513/?

Little patience you say, 2 Screenshots it started by night and ended next day (ig hr)

@@

you've never used , Erzo mighty dragon + Deadly dragon + DCO or SkyRe, this whole package was made for Skyrim to be a nightmare, dragons were un-leveled (by choice), you could have any kind of dragons from lowll to legendary except Alduin spawning, they can stagger, always fly, spawn by X number ( by choice), you could change there resistances to magic, physique, anything:

i've a Screenshot of 8 dragons over Whiterun, if cities could be destroyed, Whiterun would be ashes, you could spend countless time to get rid of them

.http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/472211/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/472513/?

Little patience you say, 2 Screenshots it started by night and ended next day (ig hr)

@@

I'm using "Enhanced Mighty Dragon", plus grvulture's mods with heavy stamina limitation. I started on Mirmulnir at about 5:30 CST. I figure we wouldn't have brought him down until somewhere around 8 or 9 PM. Even then, I'm pretty sure that Irileth and I would've been the last characters standing...assuming that I could still move. I was rapidly running out of potions.

I play legendary, but I have to admit I just cannot get out of Helgen in that mode. I always have to weaken and drop difficulty back.

Understood. Since we'd be running with Rolof or Hadvar, I usually hang back and let him take the lead by a fair margin. About all I do is hang around the edges and nibble with flame.

If an npc comes after me, I run.

I dont like legendary. I better have a combat mod. In legendary they become health sponges and i dont like slapping a guy for 15min.

Depends. If I'm running legendary in vanilla, it's a solo trip. If I'm running legendary with beaucoup mods to toughen the game it's a whole other story.