Armor question

windclan

Finally finished getting all the mods I wanted (for now) loaded in and went in to check that everything was working properly. Zipped through to freedom and entered the IC...and was kind of disappointed. I'm using FCOM and from the descriptions I've read of it the guards armor is far more diverse and varied and though I did see some of them walking around with cool capes on their armor it strikes me as quite sad that the capital would allow so many of it's guardsmen to wear rusted armor.

Is this just because I'm freshly out of the prison and they are being spawned with less impressive gear because I'm level 1 or did I manage to screw something up? Hoping it's the level thing since there is diversity, it just doesn't make as much sense as it seems like it should.

The only thing that has broken the load order listed in the FCOM guides is the CM Partners ESM and I can't really move that anywhere else in the list, it's already at the bottom of the ESM portion of the list.

EDIT: Also, why does Captain Renault have a new set of armor when it isn't lootable without an extra mod?

Edited by windclan