Disable Durability

unknowngst

To proof that I searched before asking, here's two topic I found which is somewhat relevant to what I am looking for:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/313417-easily-broken-armorweapons/page__hl__durability__st__20

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/232706-weapon-durability-problem/page__p__2060317__hl__durability__fromsearch__1#entry2060317

But I can't find what I need in them.

All I want, is to get rid of the armor/weapon durability reducing/repairing out of Oblivion.

I don't like this system at all...There's totally no fun in repairing, and it gets repetitive very quickly.

Yes, it's very unrealistic, but I feel this game is more enjoyable without it.

This must be either too easy, or too hard! Because I searched tesnexus and its forum, but found nothing that can achieve this.

I am NOT talking about increasing armor/weapon health to 12370189740782973482078935, because it will still eventually break, and it's gonna take you 82739487234 clicks to repair it...

I am not talking about removing repair hammer from the game either...I just don't want the durability to decrease at all throughout the game.

Anyone know of a way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by unknowngst

If you enchant clothing with elemental shield sigil stones you can easily max your armor rating at the same time as giving you elemental (i.e. fire, frost or shock) shield. The other added benefit is because it's clothing it isn't damaged. As Nephenee13 has suggested if you want the look of armor but the benefits of enchanted clothing you'll need to change some armor into clothing and then enchant it. Nephenee probably has more knowledge on this than I do, but I think it's a simple change in NifSkope.

I've tried using the CS for that Nephenee and couldn't find a way (armor shows it's armor rating but there wasn't a way to change that to clothing that I could find, that's why I figured NifSkope and a material property change).