New Beth LAA Patch Released Today

maboru

How do I turn Steam off btw for the future to prevent this from happening?

Open it, click on Steam (upper left corner) and "Go offline...", steam will then download some information and after that you can run Steam without it connecting to the internet, so it won't download patches.

The 'don't update' function on Steam doesn't seem to do anything for most people so you just have to play in 'offline' mode. (I think you click 'Steam' in the upper left hand corner of the Library page and click "Play in Offline Mode" or something like that , it's been over a month since I've gone back to my Steam account though.)

The 'don't update' function on Steam doesn't seem to do anything for most people so you just have to play in 'offline' mode. (I think you click 'Steam' in the upper left hand corner of the Library page and click "Play in Offline Mode" or something like that , it's been over a month since I've gone back to my Steam account though.)

This is great to know... Thanks!

Todays so called large address fix dosn't do jack...

I still crash on fast traveling to whiterun, its still having a heart attack with any mod i use.

Still only playable in vanilla, looks liek Bethesda just glossed over a fix and did nothing, for i do not see any changes that had a positive affect.

If you're running a 32 bit system forget modding skyrim because they have done something since 1.2 patch which makes modding impossible.