What the HECK Steam?!?!

IxionInc

Okay, I am not sure if this has been posted yet, but has ANYONE found a fix for the "Can't find LAA flag" issue?

I don't want to hark on Steam or get into a verbal debate on how invasive it is; I just want a bloody fix. I can run it fine without Nexus Mod Manager, and Skyrim4G; But I don't want to. Otherwise, it runs like shite, to my personal preference.

So yeah. Anyone know what the issue is?

Well, poops. I suppose it's an issue that's been brought up already. I apologize.

Edited by IxionInc

This patch sucks, I just Whirlwinded, and crashed, my 360 controler is vibrating still... Every time I try to go over this one ridge near Fort Sundwhatever, I crash.

Win 7, 64, 8gb, ati 6800 series 1gb.

Maybe it's teh sound agian... will try with headpphones in. Nope, not the sound.

Edited by Bahlsa77

The official LAA patch has been released so go back to Steam and let it D/L it. That should fix that problem as long as you just launch from the Skyrim launcher or TESV.exe from now on..

So in other words, it does not fix the problem.

However, downloading the update for Skyrim4G did.

Fingers crossed that the patch didn't f*** anything else up.

Edited by IxionInc

I had a strange problem that I fortunately solved in a few minutes, Skyrim refused to load up after the launcher but it worked with the 4gb mod -nolaa command, I went into the .exe proporties and unchecked "run in administrator mode". :rolleyes:

I believe you have to clean out all the old 4gb mod stuff from your game directory now for the official patch to work properly. Those of us still playing the 1.1 patch with only the LAA flag set shouldn't have to do anything since Steam will download and overwrite the old exe (as well as our inis, so don't forget to copy them!)

I'm going to be honest, I don't know what a bloody LAA flag is, and I frankly don't care.

The way I meant was that it didn't fix anything, because I'd still have to run it without Skyrim4GB. Like I said, it ran perfectly without using it, but at that point in time, I didn't want to go with just the TES launcher.

Then I got the updated version of Skyrim4GB, and it works. No problem. So the patch wouldn't have helped.

I have no clue what other issues people have been having, but that was my predicament.

In any case, everything *seems* to be running fine; Mayhaps an FPS drop, but that may just be all in my head.

I really don't feel like going through a whole bunch of shizz right now to clean out the 4GB program and what-not to fix what isn't broken anymore; Unless this LAA crap somehow makes my game run faster.

Edited by IxionInc