MCM is not usable with your loaded mods?

VulcanTR

I am trying to re-install skyrim and i have started to download my mods again (my bad, i was deleted them accidently) but when i try to enable this mod, this message appears

is it mod problem or is there something wrong to my install?

http://i.hizliresim.com/MkORq7.jpg

I will be happy if someone can help me about that because i have wiped everything (100+ mods) for the ctd problem and this time i want to play without ctd's.

It's entirely within the realm of possibility that I've broken something, since, as you may know, breaking stuff is sort of "my thing." That said, you should only be getting that error if the installer doesn't find SkyUI (since it's required in order to use ETaC's MCM version.) BUT! I see that you HAVE SkyUI installed, sooooo let me look into a bit. In the meantime - ETaC's MCM contains really nothing at all of any importance... So for now, perhaps just try installing the non-MCM version, and you should be good to go.

Thanks for your interest. Yes as i said everything is "fresh" install. This is why i have wondered. By the way MCM works correctly with all mods but still this mod says "not usable with your loaded mods"

I am continuing to look solutions at google and other posts. Thanks again for your interest.

Edit: Ah just realized you're the author of the mod :D i was preparing to post your mod page :D i am waiting for any solution. If you can't find anything about it, i will install non-mcm version no problem. Actually i think i can install it with ignoring error but if ctd appears, my brain start to think "it was because of inapriorate install of etac" it is about human physicology. Anyway, my install can wait 2 days more. If we can't find anything, i will install non-mcm version

And again i wanted to thank you for your interest.

Edited by VulcanTR

I did a little experimenting to confirm all is working, and as far as I can tell it is. Though, you might want to double check on the "Plugins" tab to confirm the box next to SkyUI is checked. All I can really tell from that screenshot is that NMM has it flagged as active on your install list, but if for some reason it isn't ticked over yonder on "Plugins" - You'll get that error. (ETaC's installer checks that SkyUI is *active* so it must be *active* to avoid said error message.) Like so...

http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj502/missjennabee/Plugins_zpswqpihpzu.png

Here is the plugins

http://i.hizliresim.com/lEM8lQ.jpg

Let me ask you something. SkyUI is active and i can make configurations of all mods i have. Should i ignore the message? I really want to use this mod because it is very usable mod for me. If you can say "yes if you have skyui, skse 1.7.3 and you can use mcm menus, yes ignore the message and you can play without problems" i will do.

Yeah I'm going to say, that at least in the case of ETaC, ignore that message then.

I tested it out myself, and am inclined to believe that the problem is somewhere in the installer fomod and *not* in the plugins themselves. (That warning is generated by said fomod, as opposed to that I've some how coded psychic sentience into the .esp file -- waaaay above my paygrade lol.) So provided you have SkyUI installed and active (which you obviously do), ETaC's MCM functionality should be fine in-game.

If for some reason it's not, let me know, and I'll dig a little deeper.