Case Recommendations

Yeah, I really like that case for the fact that it's 80% mesh. Nice cooling and easy to clean, IMO...especially with all the cat hair haha, I just prefer blue because if I ever did get that case, it wouldn't match my fan controller which I have to use :P (although red and blue would look pretty cool) I think it's pretty godly for the price...wish I caught it when it was on sale for $50 :( I really don't need a new case, my components stay very cool, but the case itself is very loud. Sounds like a small jet engine lol..especially when Skyrim makes my CPU fan go to full speed.

Depends on what you want to spend, there's some other very nice cases. I just like the overall design of that case. I'm not a fan of the clear side panels...as they will stain yellow in about a month (don't smoke mmkay?) LOL. Plus, my stuff isn't all that epic looking. It looks like any other normal system...but it's godly ;)

haha no smoking in my house, so all good these. and idk, i just wanna be able to see inside it. dunno y. just do. and honestly im willing to spend upwards of $200 for a case if i need to, but i have no problem spending less obviously, as long as it was what i want. the case is mostly aesthetic and personal, so i want it to have everything i want ya know??

as of right now, the HAF X is the most appealing case i can find. it is bigger then i want, but in the end, that is one of the cons i can live with. id rather it be big and have the side panel window, filters, and everything else, then be smaller and not have one of the other things. and atm its cheaper then most of the other cases ive been considering like the 650D or the Storm Trooper (though again, $15 now doenst mean much since its the price when i wanna buy in a few months that matters) i think ive looked at every case out there at this point. been to all their websites and looked at their cases. and so far, the HAF X is simply the best case. and like i said, its con, being big, is a good con to have i spose

Edited by hoofhearted4

been looking at the Thermaltake Chasar MK-I. its a really nice case from what i can see. good size, filters, side window and fan. red lighting (though can change to blue and green) and a decent price. only crappy thing about it, is it has those ugly baby blue accents everywhere. i dont know why they thought that was a good look. esp on a multicolor LED case. baby blue doesnt go with red or even green. it its something small like that, that might make me disregard this case. im trying to think logically about it, i know its a great case, but damn....baby blue? ugh.

EDIT:

also recently looked at and overall liked the Cougar Evolution case. not a perfect case in every little aspec. not great for expanding to W/C, but overall a nice case and best of all, cheap!!! this will be one i keep in my mind as well (partially the reason i post this, so i dont forget about it by the time the build is finalized in a few months)

Edited by hoofhearted4