is it me or does skyrim suck big time

superp11mp

OK Seriously, ive seen skyrim at a friends house in full detail on big screen and ill admit its beautiful... like amazingly beautiful but that's it. That's all the game has to offer, nothing else is any "good" in this game.

Lets take a look

1- NPC's ( ok im not even going to touch what they look like ) but like seriously is it me or does everyone wear the same crap and has the same things to say?

2- town -LOL right might as well give them all the same name since you find the same crap in every city you visit. ( im not talking visual or architectures, im saying they all feel like one another... generic).

2- items ( lmao common really ? you can have an iron/steel/orc/dwarven/glass/ebony and deadric, sword WOOOOOOW now that's variety worthy of a whole continent. In all of skyrim, all the people who make iron sword, they all use the same mold haha yeah way to go individualism.) no seriously compared to freaking fable skyrim seems like it has no items choice ...

3-classes- yeah yeah i know that garbage about no class blah blah blah their feeding the player community, but when i played oblivion i made a cloth wearing mage/rogue/assassin type hero while there was a class system. it was cool, i had millions of interesting clothing items to choose from to arrange the look i wanted and with the specific class system i could still make a hero who held a sword, could block with it and had a spell ready to cast...

In skyrim this is how it works :

equip sword/ start fight :

swing-block-q-equip armor spell-q- use left handed spell-q- unequipped left handed spell-q- block... are you f***ing kidding me? spells and attacks need different cast keys period. and that stupid q page gets soooooo loaded that at the end of the game its faster to tab+2 left click + select school + select spells witch is soooo long that if i can manage with out using a spell i will because changing what is in you hands is a chore in this game.

4- spells- like ok i get in a dungeon and i want to make a zombie, cool np ill find something and kill it, ok done now zombie is up lets find something to kill with my zombie ... now by the time i get to the next room its a pile of ash... ok cool np i get an endless zombie at lvl 100 conj nice so ill spam 60 sec zombies all game long till i get it at 100... wooohoo 200 hours of spamming summon zombie now lets make a thrall... ok this npc doesn't work .. and this one nope ... ok woohooo i found something to raise lets go to a dungeon to kill s*** with it ... on the way i see a saber cat , haha zombie get it ... zombie where are you ??? ohhh lol ok hes stuck on that rock trying to get abound the tree... nice ... very nice skill .ok restart hero and make something that doesn't depend on stupid crap npc's for damage (btw the ONLY cool summon spell is the dremora). ohhh and dont make a zombie while fighting if there are no weapons around cuz he will find one in your cell and run to it leaving you alone... also an nice AI feature ( why cant i just give him one god dammit)

ok now made an archer and well i realized npc's cant cross water ... or wont lol so i just jump from ledge to ledge shooting them while they run around trying to get me ... nice once again bethesda good job , probably took really long to program such good AI.

ok warrior time now , well lets put it this way got tired of looking at the same 5 swords after a few hours and got fed up (ohh and btw get muffle and you can sneak in heavy ... nice very useful wearing leather in this game... (btw is it me or is the 2h animation totally retarded?)

and do i need to talk about the sneak skill lol... 4 feet in front of an npc with muffle and 86 sneak he cant see me ... IM STANDING IN THE LIGHT FOR f*#@S SAKES GIVE THIS GUY GLASSES OR HIRE GUARDS WHO CAN SEE AT LEAST 4 FEET IN FRONT OF THEM.

now before you start with mods blah blah blah, let me tell you if i wanted to create my own game i would... i want to play a finished game that's why i go to the store and buy my games plus since so much is missing in the game that, with all the mods im adding i have to seriously be concerned about balance...

I love mods but i love a complete game when modding i don't wana feel like im fixing the game.

Im an big fan of morrowing and oblivion witch were great games but skyrim falls very short of my expectations...

end of rant lol

regards

a disgruntled player who is seriously considering whether or not i will buy more bethesda games in the futur...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on taste.

I thought Skyrim was a stinker...but plenty of other people love it. Certainly makes me very dubious about the next installment in the series. Will definitely find a way to try before I buy next time... :whistling:

OK Seriously, ive seen skyrim at a friends house in full detail on big screen and ill admit its beautiful... like amazingly beautiful but that's it. That's all the game has to offer, nothing else is any "good" in this game.

Lets take a look

1- NPC's ( ok im not even going to touch what they look like ) but like seriously is it me or does everyone wear the same crap and has the same things to say?

2- town -LOL right might as well give them all the same name since you find the same crap in every city you visit. ( im not talking visual or architectures, im saying they all feel like one another... generic).

2- items ( lmao common really ? you can have an iron/steel/orc/dwarven/glass/ebony and deadric, sword WOOOOOOW now that's variety worthy of a whole continent. In all of skyrim, all the people who make iron sword, they all use the same mold haha yeah way to go individualism.) no seriously compared to freaking fable skyrim seems like it has no items choice ...

3-classes- yeah yeah i know that garbage about no class blah blah blah their feeding the player community, but when i played oblivion i made a cloth wearing mage/rogue/assassin type hero while there was a class system. it was cool, i had millions of interesting clothing items to choose from to arrange the look i wanted and with the specific class system i could still make a hero who held a sword, could block with it and had a spell ready to cast...

In skyrim this is how it works :

equip sword/ start fight :

swing-block-q-equip armor spell-q- use left handed spell-q- unequipped left handed spell-q- block... are you f***ing kidding me? spells and attacks need different cast keys period. and that stupid q page gets soooooo loaded that at the end of the game its faster to tab+2 left click + select school + select spells witch is soooo long that if i can manage with out using a spell i will because changing what is in you hands is a chore in this game.

4- spells- like ok i get in a dungeon and i want to make a zombie, cool np ill find something and kill it, ok done now zombie is up lets find something to kill with my zombie ... now by the time i get to the next room its a pile of ash... ok cool np i get an endless zombie at lvl 100 conj nice so ill spam 60 sec zombies all game long till i get it at 100... wooohoo 200 hours of spamming summon zombie now lets make a thrall... ok this npc doesn't work .. and this one nope ... ok woohooo i found something to raise lets go to a dungeon to kill s*** with it ... on the way i see a saber cat , haha zombie get it ... zombie where are you ??? ohhh lol ok hes stuck on that rock trying to get abound the tree... nice ... very nice skill .ok restart hero and make something that doesn't depend on stupid crap npc's for damage (btw the ONLY cool summon spell is the dremora). ohhh and dont make a zombie while fighting if there are no weapons around cuz he will find one in your cell and run to it leaving you alone... also an nice AI feature ( why cant i just give him one god dammit)

ok now made an archer and well i realized npc's cant cross water ... or wont lol so i just jump from ledge to ledge shooting them while they run around trying to get me ... nice once again bethesda good job , probably took really long to program such good AI.

ok warrior time now , well lets put it this way got tired of looking at the same 5 swords after a few hours and got fed up (ohh and btw get muffle and you can sneak in heavy ... nice very useful wearing leather in this game... (btw is it me or is the 2h animation totally retarded?)

and do i need to talk about the sneak skill lol... 4 feet in front of an npc with muffle and 86 sneak he cant see me ... IM STANDING IN THE LIGHT FOR f*#@S SAKES GIVE THIS GUY GLASSES OR HIRE GUARDS WHO CAN SEE AT LEAST 4 FEET IN FRONT OF THEM.

now before you start with mods blah blah blah, let me tell you if i wanted to create my own game i would... i want to play a finished game that's why i go to the store and buy my games plus since so much is missing in the game that, with all the mods im adding i have to seriously be concerned about balance...

I love mods but i love a complete game when modding i don't wana feel like im fixing the game.

Im an big fan of morrowing and oblivion witch were great games but skyrim falls very short of my expectations...

end of rant lol

regards

a disgruntled player who is seriously considering whether or not i will buy more bethesda games in the futur...

Hi .Yes you are right in all you say. But I am running it on PC spec 5.9 but I don't rate the graphics at all. Skyrim V Oblivion Skyrim not in same class.

Edited by Bullybeef

Is it me or does this topic not make any sense? You come to a modders forum and post hate for the game. You obivously have your mind made up - so what, exactly are you trying to do? Convince people that they game they love actually sucks and their idiots for liking it? Or trying to get someone to post a fact-filled and grammatically correct rebuttal to each and every point you make and convert you into a Skyrim fan?

Neither is going to happen.

So it's you.

It really is just you. There's more equipment than in Oblivion, and more weapons, and much more npc personality. The towns in Skyrim are more unique as well. You have Oblivion built up on a pedestal in your head, but it's not even close to as good as Skyrim vanilla.