Falcar recommendation

eregor2

maybe an error of my part but I dropped the ring of burden because I was over-encumbered, now Falcar is nowhere to be found. Destan tell me to search fhis desk for any sign of recommendation but I've been upstairs and downstairs and I cant find anything :/

after finishing the fighter guild quests, I would like to climb up through another ladder, I dont want the thief guild because you'll be always being chased down by guards and the Dark brotherhood which I find interesting at the beginning left me to worry after killed many guards because of the killing I must do so I stopped right there.

any help please...

Richard :)

Thoroughly search Falcar's room in the guild hall. You should find something of great interest there.

Do the Thief's Guild. Just make sure you are very sneaky and use some Illusion spells to boost your sneakiness.

You will ggain Infamy in both the Thief's Guild and Dark Brotherhood and you have to live with that but there is a way to get rid of it.

You need to search the dresser drawer in Falcar's room. It's in the basement, straight ahead after you enter the first room. There are two black soul gems in there, bring them to Deetsan.

thanks, I've found the 2 black gems and saw Deetsan which sent a recommendation for me.

Richard :)

Thoroughly search Falcar's room in the guild hall. You should find something of great interest there.

Do the Thief's Guild. Just make sure you are very sneaky and use some Illusion spells to boost your sneakiness.

You will ggain Infamy in both the Thief's Guild and Dark Brotherhood and you have to live with that but there is a way to get rid of it.

I've found the black gems , thanks

I've also decided to do the DB road as I cant locate the thief guy after midnight in the imperial city.

Richard

I've found the black gems , thanks

I've also decided to do the DB road as I cant locate the thief guy after midnight in the imperial city.

Richard

Quickest way to join the Thief's Guild is get thrown in Jail for anything and then go to the Water Front to talk to the contact.