945mb update from Bethesda and steam

hard8

Fixes

• General performance and optimization improvements
  • Fixed rare issue with NPCs not appearing in proper locations
  • Fixed an issue with interface elements not appearing correctly on certain displays (Xbox One and PS4)
  • Fixed issue with saves erroneously being marked as Modded, even though no mods are active
  • Updated some sound files to not use compression

Source:

http://steamcommunity.com/games/489830/announcements/detail/501417515028158889

Glad they got the audio fixed within a week. I wonder if this will be the only update the game gets or they will continue to release patches in the future.

I would assume this release will get a few patches at least. Probably not as much as something like Fallout 4 (a new game) but probably more than other remasters do. Bethesda wants to make sure everything works properly for the console players, so naturally PC users will get some of that attention too. That's my guess anyway. Plus, the CK will probably need some patching. It's my understanding there are some quirks that need to be ironed out.

Gods they better update it, for SKSE sake. Apparently they got some "jump table" serup which is used for their diagnostic purposes.

And perhaps they'll introduce HBAO :D

Gods they better update it, for SKSE sake. Apparently they got some "jump table" serup which is used for their diagnostic purposes.

And perhaps they'll introduce HBAO :D

Fallout 4 had HABO+ added later on if I'm not mistaken, so I would assume that they may add that later for Skyrim: Special Edition as well.

Yeah it came in an update for F4, I'd expect them to do something similar here for relevance sake but I'm not counting on it.