Janous Hassildar follows you everywhere !!!

Misakichun

err ...in the quest of Vampirism cure , i gave the cure to the count of Skingrad and he told me go and come back the next day . so i went to do some other things like closing an Oblivion gate ...i was in the plane of oblivion that it said " Janus Hassildor " is unconscious !! and then i saw him , he was following me to say " please go " !!!! :blink: what on earth is this ? he came all the way from his castle to an oblivion gate to tell me " go" !!! ??? :sweat:

guys any idea what this might be ?

thank you .

From the UESP Wiki for the Vampire Cure quest Bugs section:

It is possible that at the end of this quest you can wait more than 24 hours but the Count will still only say "Please, go" when you talk to him. To fix the problem, you need to make Hal-Liurz bring the Count to you (even if you're already standing next to the Count, Hal-Liurz has to act as intermediary for the quest to be updated). Sometimes just talking to Hal-Liurz is sufficient. Otherwise, you can use a Command Humanoid spell to force her to follow you to wherever the Count is standing, at which point talking to Hal-Liurz should work to complete the quest. Sometimes it is possible that neither one will realize that 24 hours has passed. This generally happens when both are in the same room. Just force the two to part (Command Humanoid or just attacking and causing one to follow you) fixes this. Alternatively, you can demoralize either Hal-Liurz or the Count in order to make them leave the area. [verification needed — Seems very plausible, but needs in-game confirmation.]

Again from the UESP Wiki, this time from the quest walkthrough section:

Again, you need to talk to Hal-Liurz to get to the Count. The dialogue "Reward" will cause him to give you a level-dependent amount of gold (see below).

Did you go through Hal-Liurz to get it?

You can just add the reward to your character using the console if that doesn't work too. (If you need to complete the quest still, you can set that with the console too.)

I'd recommend trying to fix it before resorting to the console though, and save it before you set the quest stage if you need too (it's easy to mess up a quest using the console.)