Console Command: Animal/Beast Followers?

Vhaerlyr

So I've seen a bunch of screenshots where people have things like: two friendly sabre cats, wolves, or bears following them.

I've been messing with the console commands, and I can figure out how to make them friendly, but not how to get them to be animal followers.

I wanted to try it with other, weirder things too, and haven't figured that out either. Dragons, Giants, Trolls, Goats, etc. lol.

Also: is there any way to increas the max numbers of followers to have like 4 beasts following you around?

Thanks for the tips in advance.

Nexus, being a modding community and all, provides mods that do this for you.....

I'd start by looking at one of the 100+ mods that have creature followers.

Or, for an "All-In-One" solution, get the Tytanis mod, which adds like 50 summonable creatures / followers.

You say 100+mods, but to be honest, I searched for a mod to do it before I made the thread. I haven't seen one.

Though maybe the "Tytanis Mod" might have something, I'm not sure I want all the baggage that comes with it.

If you could point me to a mod that allows for animal companions besides dogs, that are companions, instead of summons, that would be a huge help obviously, but I figured; with no mods that seem to do it, someone must be doing it with the console instead, maybe bat files.

Could you point me in the right direction? I just looked again, and I cant find anything. Some stuff for summons, but nothing for companions.

• 2 years later...