So what are your 'woah' moments?

huntsman2310

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw blackreach I felt like crying, IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!

Also when in the werewolf ritual i suddenly appeared outside. I thought it was a hallucination so i slaughtered everyone, then walked back after waking up find everyone dead on the floor.

Other than that there's no real WOW factor, but it's so damn immersive that im majorly behind on my work now.

EDIT: Oh and when Paarthurnax spoke English, then suddenly flew up in the air talking and never came back until the conversation ended.

Edited by spiritshadowx

-First encounter with Draugr in Blackreach Barrow (or whatever the hell the one with the golden claw is called). Reminded me of my first run-ins with feral ghouls in Fallout.

-Trying to cross a river and releasing that there were actual currents

-Accidentally dragonshouting Lydia off the top of the world (this was when I first realized that you could charge your shouts by holding down the Z key)

I hate that damn intro, nothing epic about it... I've seen it way too many times.

Pro-tip: save the game right after Hadvar says: "you there, step forward" :thumbsup:

If only I wasn't obsessively obsessive about it...

Creating lots of new chars because you weren't 100% satisfied with the previous one(s)? Same here bro...

my first wow moment was the opening scene.

my second, third & fourth holys**t moments were when i was battling an ancient dragon near whiterun, the dragon swooped down and picked up an archer guard then dropped him #2. then after a close battle got his health low enough for the crash landing. before i could get up to it the dragon ate another guard #3 (ate him, not used him as a chew toy and tossed him) then the insta-kill dragon death cam #4. all in one fight. i guess there were other wow moments before and after, but those are the ones that seem to stick to my mind. (if you're wondering... with all 4 of my characters i've killed about 200 dragons, and that's only happened once)