So what are your 'woah' moments?

huntsman2310

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got the game a couple of days ago and I have a few mods installed but the first thing that blew my mind...

I was fighting two guards in the Helgen Keep and the finishing move animation started and an arrow whizzed right by my head in slow motion.

They don't always get the best angle but the finishing move slowmos can be pretty incredible when the come together right.

Common ones = Blackreach, the Aurora Borealis, the Intro dragon attack ...

Less common = Finally figuring out that Ulfric Stormcloak was actually "Buliwyf" (Vladimir Kulich) ! Exiting an ancient tomb and seeing a dragon perched right on the lintel like a giant gargoyle without any warnings whatsoever! The first time I saw the Mammoth in the glacier (and also actually 'hearing' the glacier creak and groan, nice attention to detail by Bethesda)

And finally, the first time Giant fewking Spider lowered itself from a whole in the roof right on top of me ! :ohmy: (not actually 'woah' but EEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk)

Oh , @RustyBlade - Christopher Plummer voices "Arngeir" in Skyrim ... "Esbern" is voiced by Max von Sydow