High Elves, Bretons and Orcs: Top Three Races 1st Edition

PunjabPirate

Strongest Racial Attribute.  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What race do you feel has the best inate powers?

Nah... there is no such thing as better race.

Would an Orc Wizard be a better Wizard with a redundant Berserk ability?

And does a Breton Fighter hit harder with a weapon with magic resistance?

Doh, make up your mind. Some race are better in certain roles, but there is no better race. :rolleyes:

I agree with the top 3 choices of yours as well. High Elf for mages, Orc for warriors, and Breton for either. I never considered poison/disease resistance all that important because I rarely get hit by either of those and I usually have a potion or just travel to whiterun and use the shrine to get rid of them.

I dunno about any races being better than others, but I always play a Breton. (Morrowind, Oblivion, and now Skyrim.) They just seem to be the most well-rounded for my personal tastes. I mean, I could make a Breton and have it as...

A. Sorcerer (Magic + Heavy Armor & War Hammers)

B. Ranger (Alchemy + Archery + Stealth + Daggers)

Or, my personal favorite...

C. Spell Sword/Weapons Master (Destruction + All Weapons)

I've also played as Dunmer, Argonian, and Khajiit, but not as much as Breton.

Also play as Moonshadow Elf in Oblivion (hehehe) but altered stats to reflect Breton stats. *wink*

If one is interested in playing this way, then yes I agree that Altmer, Bretons and Orsimer are the strongest. Personally, I create a character to role play my way through the game in a specific way, so that stuff doesn't matter to me. Now, if it gets to the point that I'm on my 8th play through or something, then yeah, I'm going to pay attention to this stuff.

For now, I'm really liking my female Nord mage.

Well Breton was the best In Oblivion and Morrowind because of the 50 % and the boost in magicka ( Completely broken races ) Now it's still the best races because 25 % Of resist magicka is still something very strong , if you add 30 percent with alteration perk and a shield with double Magicka resist and the Atronach Stone and Dragonskin .... well you are invincible versus dragon and Mages and they are easily the 2 most fearsome opponent In this game , And this is probably the most beautiful races .

They are the best .

Altmer boost of Magicka is great , Atronach Stone and some resist magicka on shield can protect them well against magicka .

They are 2 nd

Orsimer have a very powerfull Once per day ability , i will agree with that it's completely broken but less than the altmer and the breton . 3rd

Dunmer//Nord Have a Nice resist and A usefull once per day ability for me they are 4 th equality .

Well after the choices are hard ...

Bosmer have a funny power ... so 6th

Kitty and lezard Have usefull ability that are useless in battle Well 7 th together .

Redguard are 9 th , 2 almost useless ability ... i guess the regenerate Stamina is usefull for run ^^

Imperial are the absolute last , they have no Ability at all ...

Edited by KratosAurion777