TESV Acceleration Layer - SKSE Plugin

rajendra82

This SKSE plugin has been documented (by others, I haven't run the game with it yet) to provide framerate boosts in areas of Skyrim where the CPU bogs down (e.g., On the Dragonsreach stairs looking over Whiterun). It does so by changing some inefficiently compiled code from Skyrim (what a shock). Read all about it, and find download links here. My guess is Bethesda will be paching this code into the game in about a month. :biggrin:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1321657-tesv-acceleration-layer-offers-cpu-optimization-massive-possible-performance-increases-now-in-skse-plugin-format/

Like anything depending on SKSE, you need to be on the current version of Skyrim.

Edited by rajendra82

Yeah. I went from averaging 25 frames in the most graphical intense parts of Markarth to at least 35, if not more.

Definitely an amazing improvement.

Thanks!

-Scott

Note:

I have a lower framerate because I use 7 ugrids instead of default of 5, so there's more detail in faraway places. See:

http://www.geforce.com/Optimize/Guides/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-tweak-guide?sf2686171=1 and then go to advanced tweaking section.

What do you mean with "rushed" exactly? :D

It means the developers wanted to make the game perfect, but the publishers (Who give the money) wanted a specific release date. The devs had to cut the fat to get the game out of the door before it shut.

This Plug-in have improved my Skyrim more than any tweak line, rare process or MOD...

With an ATI HD5770 and 8Gb of RAM I´m able to play on ULTRA quite smoothly, even with more FPS than before on HIGH and with a lot of MODS. Any CTD (From now)

Unbelievable!!!!!

A punch from modders in the FACE of BETHESDA!!!

VEEEEEERY NICE WORK!!!!