TESV Acceleration Layer - SKSE Plugin

rajendra82

my fps in general has stayed the same, and looking down on whiterun from dragonsreach (where a lot of ppl said they noticed a nice improvement) my fps actually went down dramatically.. as in single digits lol

*edit*

ok it was an unrelated issue causing the results i first had.. went to play after rebooting my pc and now its definitely a noticable difference.. in the limited comparison testing ive done so far, i would say its about 8-12% increase in fps for me.. number-wise its not much at all, but really quite amazing being that its just an skse plugin

Edited by diamondoptic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So I run my heavily modded version of Skyrim on an old Dell Latitude E6400 (Modded). The computer is not by any means top end, but it works for me. My specs are at the bottom.

I'm always looking at ways to improve Skyrim's performance so that I can play the game on very high res without lag, with all the extra candy (V-Sync, Ambience, etc....). This is BY FAR the best 'mod'/plugin I've found yet. I had at least a 10-20 fps improvement in most areas. My average after using this is about 75fps. Kudos, may we drink to the name of the author!!! xD

Dell Latitude E6400

Intel Duo Core 2 p 8600 2 2 x 2.40 Ghz

Nvidia Quadro NVS 160M (Custom Cooling and Extreme Overclock)

4Gb of Ram

WD Black 7200 RPM 500 Gb