My file nif don't work to blender for import

mya79

Hello,

I have a problem, I want import the file nif "skeleton_female", but when I want import to blender 2.49, there is a message : error script python !

Somebody have a same problem or a idea for resolve this problem ?

I have no problem for export objt with blender, but the nif don't work :wallbash:

Thanks for advance

did you change render -> Settings -> General -> startup version 20.2.0.7 in nifskope and changed NiHeader "User Version 1" to 11 and "User Version 2" to 34 first?

you need to do that if you want blender to recognize it, you basicly cheat blender to think the nif is a fallout nif, we will have to wait for a new nif plugin for the new blender before we can do it without the cheating i think.

Im new to this myself.

Edited by Sk8on

Thanks for your answer, but I have already change the version to 20.2.0.7 and change the niheader, I think I wait to have a new nif plugin for the new blender :confused: Edited by mya79

I was thinking the same thing, currently having problems getting nifs exported from blender correctly, doubt that have anything to do with the versions though, probably my own fault for beeing a noob at this hehe. Also the new blender was abit better to use, at least i think so ^^