NMM Skyrim - Skyrim SE

WolfpupPro

Hello all. I don't know if this is relevant for this forum page but I couldn't figure out where else to post my question.

As I recently downloaded and played a bit of Skyrim SE, my NMM is set of for the new edition of the game. How do I make another NMM profile for just regular Skyrim? I want to go back and play the original since it has more of the mods that I wanted but I cannot figure out how to change the game setting from SE to Skyrim without losing my SE mods. Any hints, tips or tricks would be helpful!

Thanks.

You have to load NMM for the game you want to play dude. NMM can handle lots of different games. Reload NMM with the arrow icon to the right of the update globe icon (top right corner of NMM). Select Skyrim instead of SSE. You should get a list of the games is "sees". If you don't see, rescan your games with the rescan option at the bottom of that selection. Once you're back on Skyrim/oldrim instead of SSE you'll be fine. I'd recommend changing your default game to whatever game you're playing most of the time.